Oh dear...

Well, I certainly didn't intend upon having a three month vacation away from reading! This just reaffirms my ideas about habits - when you are in the cycle of continually doing something, you think nothing of repeating the action the next day, et cetera, but as soon as you stop and break that habit, it is very difficult to get back into it. I suppose my challenge to read 100 books in a year is over now! In any case, I should get cracking with the books again as I do have 8 or so that I have been sent expressly to review. If I was back home in England, I would cry "to the reading chair!" but unfortunately that was too large to bring on the plane to New York with me, instead I will try to ignore the overtures of producing DJ mixes and playing Football Manager and read once more!

Three months - bloody hell...

0 comments:

Copyright © 2008 - Gavin's Book Log - is proudly powered by Blogger
Blogger Template