Plato and a Platypus Walk into a Bar... Understanding Philosophy Through Jokes

I have never really cared much for philosophy, but this book appealed to me as a simplified presentation of the different schools of thought that exist. In that respect it works fine, I found it to be a very readable and great introduction to the world of philosophy. However, I don't feel like much of it has stuck with me - but on the other-hand, I would not be adverse to browsing through it again one day.

Perhaps that is a little cruel as I am more aware now of what Zen actually is, Existentialism etc so I do think it is a good introduction to the topic. I'm just not moved to read anything in-depth upon the topic.

0 comments:

Copyright © 2008 - Gavin's Book Log - is proudly powered by Blogger
Blogger Template